Saturday, October 4, 2014

Back to America

Last summer I moved back to Hong Kong for a year and met so many beautiful children. So glad I got the chance to teach them music and shared part of our lives together. My life wouldn't be the same without my precious time with them. One year wasn't very long but it wasn't short neither. I accepted the challenge and taught many tiny kids of age 6 to play the clarinet and inspired many naughty kids to become amazingly beautiful good children. I am only 26 and I do no magic but sometimes I feel like I'm an old lady making a change in this world. Well at least that's what I want to do, to make this world a better place. I love children and we all should. They're the most innocent and most beautiful ones in the world. Maybe we can listen to Michael Jackson's Heal the World.  :)

Okay. So I recently moved back to America and just got married to my loving husband Shannon. We're planning to start a new music project Adjacent Cruise as a team and keep making and sharing the music we love and create. Oh and yes I changed my last name and now I'm Mrs. Richardson ;) Very happy to talk to some of my old students in Chicago and get to teach some of them again. Some other already moved out of town but we never lost contacts. I try to keep in touch with all my old students and can't wait to see what a beautiful person they turn into. I talk to them about their lives, their schools and their dreams. America is such a beautiful place with high freedom for people to do almost anything they want and to pursue their dreams. If you've been reading the news about Hong Kong, you can see so many students and adults are trying to protect the freedom in Hong Kong and also the future of the children there.

Live what you love. Yes life on earth is short. Please love all the people around you. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment